Externally, the properties have a traditional appearance, in keeping with the historic character of a designated Conservation Area, recognised as being of international importance.
Each of the town houses will have a small, fully landscaped front garden and a decked patio garden to the rear, with a purpose built garden shed and bin store. The apartments (Units 1 to 6) will have a shared bin and cycle store.
Internally each home has a contemporary styling with spaces designed to be open, light and airy. These spaces will be finished to a high standard with an internal specification that includes the items listed below.
- A contemporary designed staircase with handrail, newel posts, strings and balusters in hard wood
- Amtico flooring in an Oak finish or similar to the ground floor living areas of the houses and the living areas of the apartments.
- Amtico flooring in a stone or slate finish to the bathrooms.
- Ash veneer doors with chrome lever handles and chrome hinges
- Fitted carpet to the first and second floors and stairs to the houses and to the bedrooms in the houses and apartments.
- Recessed down-lighters and pendant lights as appropriate.
- Ample light switches and sockets.
- Telephone points in appropriate rooms
- Television points in appropriate rooms and pre-wired for terrestrial / satellite TV (does not include dish, Sky connection or Digital receiver).
- Multi-vent air exchange system to cloakrooms and bathrooms in houses and heat recovery multi-vent system in the apartments 1 to 7.
- Walls finished in a contemporary matt white paint with skirting boards, architraves and window boards finished in a toning egg-shell paint.
- Mains-wired smoke & heat detectors.
- Fire sprinkler system to Unit 13.
- Dedicated car parking space for Units 7 to 13
- Security locks to doors and windows.
- Contemporary style bathrooms with white sanitary ware, a clear glass shower enclosure, glass shower screen to the bath, designer taps, chrome towel rails and large wall mirrors illuminated by down lighters and contemporary ceramic wall tiling.
- Fitted kitchen to include a fridge-freezer, dishwasher, electric oven, ceramic hob extract and a washer dryer (sometimes located in laundry or laundry cupboard).
- High performance double glazed painted timber windows.
- Secondary glazing to the living rooms and bedrooms on the front elevation of Units 1 to 7.
- Painted Timber front door with security locks and chrome door furniture with fanlight over and a traditional lead roofed porch with scroll brackets.
- Traditionally detailed and painted metal railings to enclose the front gardens.
- Each home has been designed and constructed to meet a high standard of thermal insulation so as to reduce the cost of heating your home
- Each home will be designed and constructed to meet a high standard of acoustic performance
- A high performance energy efficient gas boiler powering the central heating and water heating systems
- Underfloor heating to all the apartments.
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor of the houses and slim line radiators to the first and second floors.
Colours are approximate, due to variations in the printing process.